The waste types we accept include; Green Waste, Light Waste, Brick & Concrete and Heavy Waste.

Please Note: We DO NOT accept materials such as Asbestos or Hazardous Waste , Hospital Waste or any other Highly Hazardous Materials.

Clean Fill

Waste Types Clean FillTop Soil & Clay
Sand & Gravel
Rock & Stone
Bricks and Pavers

Green Waste & Light Waste

Waste Types Green Waste and Light WasteGarden Cleanups
Hedge Trimmings
Moving House
Household Cleanups
Garage Excess

Heavy Waste

Waste Types Heavy WasteBuilders Rubbish
Demolition Material
Large Lumber
Waste Material
Scrap Metal

Call us today for a free quote on your Skip Bin Hire – 0411 83 00 66

Some types of waste have specific regulatory requirements in addition to the general waste regulations which means we DO NOT collect these types of waste.

This section of the website also features industry-specific and material-specific guidelines, advice, research and pilot programs.

hazardous wasteHazardous and liquid wastes

Certain wastes have properties that make them hazardous or potentially harmful to human health or the environment. Some liquid wastes can also be hazardous. In some cases, the ‘hazard’ relates to the activity being carried out with the waste (e.g. transport and handling), while other wastes are inherently hazardous across a range of activities. NSW regulatory requirements take into account the hazard characteristics of a waste relevant to the activity being carried out. For hazardous and liquid waste the activities regulated include generation, transport, storage, treatment and disposal.

asbestos wasteAsbestos waste

Asbestos fibres are hazardous when inhaled. They can be released into the air when asbestos products are incorrectly handled, stored or transported for disposal.

To minimise the risk of asbestos exposure to yourself or your family, WorkCover recommends that householders engage a licensed asbestos removal contractorexternal link if asbestos must be disturbed or removed. Do-it-yourself asbestos removal is not recommended.

biosolid wasteBiosolids

In NSW the land application of biosolidsexternal link and any material mixed with or produced with biosolids is regulated under the following guidelines:

clinical and medical wasteClinical and related waste

The definition of ‘clinical and related waste’ under Schedule 1 of the Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997 includes clinical waste, cytotoxic waste, pharmaceutical, drug or medicine waste, and sharps waste.

Waste managers and operators who transport, store, treat or dispose of clinical and related waste should refer to:


The NSW Government supports the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme.

This scheme involves a combination of government regulation and industry action to take responsibility for the collection and recycling of waste televisions, computers, printers and computer products. Under the scheme, householders and small businesses can drop these items off at designated access points, which may include permanent collection sites, take-back events or through a mail-back option.

Disposing of unwanted televisions and computers

  • If they are in working order, ask second-hand shops or a charity if they will take them.
  • Pass them on to friends or family.
  • Contact your local council for information about collection and recycling services.
  • If they are waiting for collection, store them out of the weather.

lead acid battery wasteWaste lead acid batteries

In addition to the general regulatory requirements relating to waste, the following regulatory requirements apply to waste lead acid batteries.

Licensing requirements

  • An environment protection licence is required to transport loads exceeding 200 kg of waste lead acid batteries.
  • An equivalent interstate licence is recognised for transporting waste lead acid batteries between NSW and other states or territories. An interstate licence is not valid for transporting waste lead acid batteries solely within NSW.
  • There are also requirements under dangerous goods legislation that apply to transporting waste lead acid batteries.
  • An environment protection licence is required to store waste lead acid batteries received from offsite. Some exemptions apply – see Guide to licensing.
  • An environment protection licence is required to treat, process or reprocess waste lead acid batteries.